Welcome Welcome!

Hello ladies~

As I have mentioned in a previous post, my house was broken into and my laptop got stolen, hence my not being able to update. But please don't let that stop you. Feel free to drop me a line...go ahead, inquire and order away! I'll be sure to reply to you within 24 hours if not immediately. I hope to be back soon and bring more dresses for your viewing pleasure and attend to all your requests and orders. Til then, keep your eyes peeled.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009



Brooch E

RM 18.00


Details:
  • A cameo brooch of a woman on top of a layer of purple velvet ribbon and a pink/purple satin ribbon. Framed by ornate antique-looking metal, with a cat's eye-like bead hanging from a chain with a ribbon attached.
  • Colour might not be captured nicely due to lighting and camera. 
Measurements
(approx)
  • Width: 6 cm
  • Cameo width: 1.7 cm
  • Height: 5.5 cm
  • Cameo height: 2.4 cm
  • Length from end of chain to bead: 2.7 cm
Status: Available

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com